I have heard the rumblings of many of you in Readerland about the recent spike in gasoline prices. In fact it’s all I seem to hear about lately. But at least it keeps you from rumbling about the infrequency of my columns and articles. Nonetheless, I have decided to try to help you get through this crisis by generously providing: 3 Ways to Combat Rising Gas Prices!
1. Don’t Drive Your Car
This is, of course, the most obvious solution. If you never take the old Plymouth out the driveway, then it won’t matter that at current gas prices it takes $125 to fill up the 30 gallon gas tank, or that you only get about 2.51 miles to the gallon. If you never drive, you could care less.
Of course, I know what you’re going to say. «But Tim, I have places I need to go-like work. And the kids have school and soccer practice. And then there’s grocery shopping and yoga lesssons and dinner at the Richardsons and blah blah blah and….» Ok, I get the point. Not everyone can sit around the house writing not-so-funny articles and searching the Internet for Drew Barrymore
photos like me. I fully understand that some of you have a life. But just because you don’t drive your own car doesn’t mean you can’t get around. The answer?
It’s seems so simple now doesn’t it. Instead of using your gas-Use Someone Elses! Have someone else pay $5.50 a gallon for gas to take your kids to school. Make someone else dip into their retirement fund just so they can cover the gas bill needed to get you to the office and back everyday. Make someone else get a second job so that they can have a full tank of gas in their SUV when your daughter needs to cruise the mall. It’s so simple.
Of course, the concept behind carpooling is that everyone takes turns driving. So in a normal carpool situation you would eventually be required to use your car and spend your money driving others around. But this is not a Normal Carpool Situation, this is a Tim Ward Carpool Situation (TWCPS). In a TWCPS you avoid using your own car by making it so that the other carpool participants would rather walk barefoot on 120 degree asphalt than ride with you. You achieve this by:
(a) never washing or cleaning your car. Leave it looking and smelling like the county landfill.
(b) Have the worst behaved child in your family sitting in the front seat at all times. Feed the child lots of candy so he/she is always superhyper.
(c) Refuse to discuss anything in your car except your spouses bad bathing habits, bodily fluids, hang nails, chest hair, etc.
(d) Only play reggae music on the radio. Loud!
You shouldn’t have to worry about anyone wanting to ride with you ever again.
3. Ride the Bus/Subway
Many cities have a mass transit system that is an alternative to driving your own vehicle. If you live in a city that doesn’t have one don’t worry-you can
always move. Of course, riding public transportation does have a few drawbacks, but these can be easily overcome if you follow these simple guidelines:
1. No matter what happens never, ever make eye contact with anyone. Making eye contact is an invitation for someone to mug you.
2. No matter what happens never, ever give up your seat to anyone. This is seen as weakness, and will be taken as an invitation to mug you.
3. No matter how tempted you are never, ever strike up a conversation with the person sitting next or across from you. This is very annoying and can be taken as an invitation for someone to mug you. Or worse, for someone to talk back.
4. Always make sure you are alert to get on and off at the right stop. Getting off at the wrong stop can lead to immediate mugging.
5. Never, ever take children with you on public transportation. Fellow passengers hate children. Children make you definite mug victim material.
Well, there you have it. 3 ways to deal with rising gas prices. Hopefully, you will be able to use these methods to keep from spending twice your car’s Blue Book value just going to Walmart. Hopefully, next time your friends are grumbling and ranting about the mounting gas prices you will be able to
just sit back and smile, content because the issue no longer concerns you. Hopefully, I’ve once more helped my loyal readers in a time of crisis. And all I ask in return as a simplethank you next time you see me. Just make sure we’re not on the bus. I’d hate to have to mug you…
- His Secret Obsession – Incredible Conversions For Female Cold Traffic) Get 90% Commissions On Front & Back End Sales! Affiliates Seeing Insane $2.56-5.45 Epcs! We Spent Over $973, 450 Testing Cold Traffic To Make This The Highest Converting Female Offers On Cb! New Affiliate Area, Swipes, Landing Pages, Pdfs, Live Chat)
- 2021 Update: Alive After The Fall 3) The Epic Biblical Survival Offer Is Back With A Twist For 2021! Christians, Conservatives, Seniors And Preppers Will Be Glued To Their Seats By This Angle That Will Crush It Even On Cold Traffic! Put It To Run And See Your Profits Go Through The Roof!)
- The Ex Factor Guide — The #1 Ex Back Product On CB) Most Profitable And Highest Converting «get Your Ex Back» Product. Most $/sale Of Any Ex Back Product. Unique, Cutting Edge Sales Video And Multiple High Retention Continuity Upsells = $6 Epc After Rebills Kick In. Quality Product, Low Refunds.)
- Home Doctor – Brand New!) Compliant! 75% Initial Commissions (for Physical Books Sales) Performs Well In Most Niches: Health, Survival, Remedies, Etc 10% Conversion Rate On Email Lists Put It To Test!)
- February – Mega Hit Miracle Money Magnets With Croix Sather) Just Launched! Already Seeing Huge Epcs W High Conversions, Low Refunds. This Offer Is Crushing It In The Biz Op/pd/spirituality Space. Just Mail And Watch A Tsunami Of Commissions Come Flowing In. Jv Tools Page Down Below!)